My name is Alicja Weidner and my business is registered in the name of H-L Therapy.
I am a qualified, accredited social worker, clinical hypnotherapist and a registered NDIS provider with over 20 years of clinical practice experience across a variety of sectors, including mental health, aged care and rehabilitation.
I am also an artist with a special interest in oil, acrylic and ink painting. Being born and raised in Poland, I am fluent in both English and Polish, and I’m interested in working with clients from all cultural backgrounds.
MY QUALIFICATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) / University of South Australia (UniSA)
- Master of Gerontology (MGY) / University of South Australia (UniSA
- Diploma in Hypno-Counselling / Institute of Clinical Hypno-Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy / CBT Australia
- Certificate in Rational-Emotive Therapy / CBT Australia
- Certificate Foundation Course in Hypno-Psychotherapy / Institute of Clinical Hypno-Psychotherapy (ICHP)
- Integrative Life Coach
- Kinetic Shift Practitioner
- OldPain2Go Practitioner
- Accredited member of the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Professional member of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA)
- Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist – Registration number CM 2015617
- Registered NDIS Provider NDIS Provider no 4050008908 / Registration ID 4-3LLK-2486
- ABN 14974543251.