Welcome to H-L Therapy website. My name is Alicja Weidner and I am a Principal Integrative Therapist and Director of the H-L Therapy. I am a qualified, AASW accredited social work clinician and clinical hypnotherapist with over 20 years of clinical practice experience across a variety of sectors, including mental health, disability and rehabilitation.
I am also an artist with a special interest in oil, acrylic and ink painting. Being born and raised in Poland, I am fluent in both English and Polish, and I’m interested in working with clients from all cultural backgrounds.
ALICJA WEIDNER: QUALIFICATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
• Bachelor of Social Work / University of South Australia
• Master of Gerontology / University of South Australia
• Diploma of Hypno-Counselling / Institute of Clinical Hypno-Psychotherapy
• Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy / CBT Australia
• Certificate of Rational – Emotive Therapy / CBT Australia
• Certificate in Clinical Hypno-Psychotherapy/ ICHP
• Accredited Member of the Australian Association of Social Workers (accr. MAASW)
• Clinical Member of the Australian Hypnotherapist Association (CMAHA)
• OldPain2Go Practitioner
• Kinetic Shift Practitioner
• Integrative Life Coach