Easy to follow H-L Therapy programs by experienced South Australian therapists.
H-L Therapy provides a wide range of person centred services, including: specialised counselling, therapeutic skill development, mindfulness and relaxation therapy, clinical hypnotherapy and artistic exploration. We also provide specialised services for NDIS participants that include specifically tailored capacity building programs.
H-L Therapy embraces a creativity as an important part of our service. We believe that every person has at least a little
Apart from our commitment to a high quality ethical service provision our strong points include:
- prompt response to all inquiries
- convenience of being able to communicate with us via text and email
- 5 days a week 9am -5pm designated reception service, so you can reach us even if we are away from office, visiting the clients
- specialised programs for NDIS participants
- wide range of individual and group services
- specialised strategies for addressing habits and unhelpful behaviour
- effective stress and anxiety management programs
- outcome based skill development programs
- chronic health conditions management
- high flexibility in service delivery, making it easier and more convenient for people we work with
- home visits for elligible clients with no transport cost for people living within 15 km of Modbury and Munno Para
- online service delivery
- complimentary Therapy Discovery Sessions
- We will support you to make a positive difference in your life
- Specialised, mobile therapeutic services in H-L clinic, in your home or online in both English and Polish by fully qualified, experienced Therapists
- Specialised assessments and reports to support your NDIS Plan Reviews and to assist people who seek NDIS access.
- No charges for travel costs within 15 kilometre radius form Holden Hill and Munno Para.
- Treatment and therapy plans individualised to each person’s needs
- Flexible, creative and respectful approach to best address your situation
- Working in partnership with you and your support person/s.
- Taking time to listen to you and spend time to develop a complete understanding of your situation
- Support to improve your skills, restore your wellbeing and get the lifestyle that you desire
- Honest approach to communicating. If we don’t know something we will tell you and advise how we can best address this gap.
- Offering interventions that have a good solid basis and are evidence based
- Regularly evaluated services to ensure that you are happy and achieving your goals
- Online counselling and therapy for rural and remote clients and people who simply prefer online services
- Services especially designed to support your needs
- After hour appointments by negotiation
- 25 years of professional experience, supporting individuals, families and carers
- We are here to support you.
Anxiety can turn life into a nightmare, and this can be made worse by myths about anxiety that stop or delay people from receiving a crucial support. These myths or misconceptions about anxiety are not based on evidence and the fact they remain so common reveals just how misunderstood anxiety is in our society. In
People who experience chronic pain know that it is very real. They experience it in their body, it affects their actions, emotions and everyday function. It impacts on every aspect of their life. In the past there was a general belief that the pain is an indication of something wrong with our body and therefore,
Personal dreams, goals and aspirations are part of everyday human experience as is our desire for wellbeing and success. Why is it though that sometimes it is easy to fulfil our dreams and aspirations but at other times no matter how hard we try, nothing seems to be shifting for the better. Most people possess